1 Affiliation : Satyabhakti Advanced School of Theology, Jakarta-Chapter, INDONESIA
Email : email@example.com
2 Affiliation : Consulting Physicist at Princeton Biotechnology Corporation, Princeton, USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Affiliation : Dept. Math and Sciences, University of New Mexico, Gallup, NM, USA
Email : email@example.com
In Neutrosophic Logic, a basic assertion is that there are variations of about everything that we can measure; the variations surround three parameters called T,I,F (truth, indeterminacy, falsehood) which can take a range of values. Similarly, in this paper we consider NL applications in physics constants. Those constants actually all have a window of plus and minus values, relative to the average value of the constant. For example, speed of light, c, can vary in a window up to +/- 3000 m/s. Therefore it should be written: 300000 km/s +/- 3 km/s. We also discuss some implications of this new perspective of physics constants, including in gravitation physics etc.
Neutrosophic Logic , Physical Neutrosophy , gravitation , physics constants
1. F. Smarandache. Neutrosophy / Neutrosophic probability, set, and logic, American Research Press, 1998. See also: http://gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/NeutLog.txt.
2. P-M. Robitaille; S. Crothers. “The Theory of Heat Radiation” Revisited: A Commentary on the Validity of Kirchhoﬀ’s Law of Thermal Emission and Max Planck’s Claim of Universality, Prog. Phys. Vol. 11 issue 2 (2015). url: www.ptep-online.com. See also: http://vixra.org/pdf/1502.0007v1.pdf.
3. P-M. Robitaille. A Re-examination of Kirchhoff's Law of Thermal Radiation in Relation to Recent Criticisms: Reply. Prog. Phys., 2016, v. 12, no. 3, 184-203. url: www.ptep-online.com. See also: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1602.0004
4. R.J. Johnson, A Re-examination of Kirchhoﬀ’s Law of Thermal Radiation in Relation to Recent Criticisms. Prog. Phys., 2016, v.12, no.3, 175–18.
5. G. P. Shpenkov, On the Fine-Structure Constant : Physical Meaning, Hadronic Journal Vol. 28, No. 3, 337-372, (2005). url: https://shpenkov.com/pdf/Fine-Structure.pdf
8. R. Penrose. Fashion, Faith and Fantasy in the new Physics of the Universe. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2017. Url: https://press.princeton.edu/books/hardcover/9780691119793/fashion-faith-and-fantasy-in-the-new-physics-of-the-universe
9. S. Hossenfelder. Lost in Math: How beauty leads physics astray. Basic Books, 2018. url: https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Math-Beauty-Physics-Astray/dp/0465094252
10.Swenson, Loyd S. (1970). "The Michelson–Morley–Miller Experiments before and after 1905," Journal for the History of Astronomy. 1 (2): 56–78
11.M. Consoli & A. Pluchino. Michelson-Morley Experiments: An Enigma for Physics and the History of Science. World Scientific, 2018. url: https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/11209