Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Baset
Head of Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Computers and Informatics, Zagazig University, Egypt
Faculty of Computers and Informatics, Zagazig University, Egypt, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Responsible Intelligence (JRI) s a peer-reviewed journal published and managed by ASPG, USA. This Journal is free with no article processing or publishing charges if the author selects to publish in the subscription mode, but it also supports Open Access (OA) Publishing with OA fees according to ASPG Open Access Policy when requested by the author. The journal aims to publish high-quality papers related to Responsible Intelligence.
The journal is aimed to introduce within a single forum all the developments in the area of Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) and thereby promote the synergism among the many disciplines that are contributing to its growth. The journal will have a leading role in disseminating knowledge on all aspects of research and development in the field of Responsible AI. Publications are supposed to emphasize at least one of the following aspects: structural design, algorithms, fairness, interpretability, trustworthiness, sustainability, reproducibility, accountability, and applications. Articles addressing the essential theoretical analyses and those expressing their application to real-world problems will be welcome. The journal publishes original papers, letters to the Editors, and sometimes survey and tutorial articles, on all topics relevant to the responsible AI involving, but not restricted to the following topics:
• Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI).
• Secure and Privacy-preserved Intelligence
• Fair and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence.
• Practically Accurate and Reproducible Artificial Intelligence.
• human-in-the-loop Artificial Intelligence.
• Adversarial Machine Learning (AML): Attacks and Countermeasures
• Responsible Reinforcement Learning
• Responsible Graph representation learning
• Intelligent System Design and Algorithmic Issues
• RAI solutions for sustainable development.
• Edge Intelligence in the Internet of Things (IoT).
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Quantum Intelligence
• Responsible AI Applications such as computer vision, conversational AI, Energy, Finance and trading, etc.
• Responsible AI Applications such as Self-Driving cars, Robotics, Urban Development, Smart Transportation, Smart Healthcare, Smart manufacturing, etc.
• Practical Concerns such as computational overhead, Latency, storage, security, and privacy of intelligent systems.