We are pleased to announce that in early 2019, The ASPG publisher will start its activities by launching seven new journals. ASPG editorial goal is to publish the very best Computer Science and Engineering research across all disciplines, serving the worldwide community of investigators and researchers and meeting the evolving needs and requirements of authors and funders. With the launch of our new journals, we simultaneously assert our editorial commitment to excellence and to the authorship community regardless of requirements of funders. All our journals are free of submission fees without no article processing charges.
The list of our journals includes five computer science and engineering journals and two business administration journals:
· American Journal of Business and Finance (AJBF) is a peer-reviewed journal aims to publish high-quality papers related to Business, Finance, and all other relevant areas. The primary, but not exclusive, audience of this journal would be academicians, graduate students, industry managers and others who are interested in business and finance research. The main criterion for publication in the AJBF is the significance of the contribution an article would make to the literature, business practices, or discipline related pedagogy. AJBF accepts papers through peer review by professional colleagues in the relevant fields. Plagiarism, or copying text or results from other sources, is unethical behavior and is not tolerated in this journal. All manuscripts will be checked for originality using the CrossCheck database. published quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
· Journal of Cybersecurity and Information Management (JCIM) aims to foster novel, transformative and multidisciplinary approaches that ensure the security of current and emerging information systems by taking into consideration the unique challenges present in the new smart environment, i.e. smart cities applications. JCIM also aims to foster a research community committed to advancing research and education at the confluence of cybersecurity, privacy, and cyber-physical systems, and to transitioning its findings into engineering practice. JCIMI is a quarterly published journal that publishes high-quality papers without Article Processing Charge but supports Open Access publishing too.
· Journal of Mechanical Science (JMS) aims to provide an international forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of mechanical engineering, either empirical or theoretical. The Journal covers the whole spectrum of mechanical engineering, which includes, but is not limited to, Dynamics, Vibration and Sound Engineering, Fluids Engineering, Solid Mechanics and Design, Micro/Nano Engineering and Technology, Robotics and Control Engineering.
· Quantum Computing and Applications (QCAA) is a peer-review journal publishing high quality experimental and theoretical research in all areas of Quantum Computing and its Applications. QCAA is published quarterly. The QACC topics of interest include but not limited to Quantum information theory, quantum computer science, quantum entanglement, quantum measurement, quantum circuits, quantum logic, quantum algorithms, quantum communication protocols, quantum imaging and sensing, quantum dot cellular automata, quantum error correction and stabilizer codes.
· Journal of Intelligent Systems and Internet of Things (JISIoT) is a peer-reviewed journal published by ASPG, USA. This Journal is free with no article processing charges. The journal aims to publish high-quality papers related to the Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent Systems, and all other relevant areas. JISIoT is a comprehensive journal, published quarterly, encourages cross-collaboration between researches, academicians, professionals, and industrialist in the field of IoT and intelligent systems in different domains under various aspects. From innovative ideas to specific algorithms and full system implementations, this journal publishes articles on the latest advances and also the extensive review articles under different dimensions of IoT, intelligent systems and its applications.
· International Journal of Wireless and Ad Hoc Communication (IJWAC) publishes high-quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of wireless communications and Ad Hoc networks. Theoretical research contributions presenting new techniques, concepts, or analyses, applied contributions reporting on experiences and experiments, and tutorial expositions of permanent reference value are welcome. The subjects covered by this journal include all topics in communication theory and techniques, communication systems, and information networks.
· Journal of Contemporary Issues in Accounting (JCIA) is a quarterly peer-reviewed Online Journal. The aim and purpose of this online journal are to encourage, inspire and highlight the research papers, articles, case studies, review comments, articles related to Accounting topics. There are two Editors in Chief for JCIA: Prof. Khaled Hussainey who is a Professor of Accounting and Financial Management, University of Portsmouth, UK, and Prof. Mirjana Pejić Bach who is a Professor at Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Computer Science, Engineering, and Business administration journals and publishing have changed substantially during the past 2 decades following the emergence and ascendance of the internet and the mobilization of journal content. Journals have gone “digital”—virtually all journals release content online ahead of or instead of print, and connect with their readers via an electronic table of contents and through social media. For that, ASPG will start publishing its journals online only to avoid the delay publishing process and make the articles and the other contents available online for the researchers as fast as possible. Our decision to launch these journals was based on careful thought and planning and represents our response to the rapidly evolving landscape of scientific discovery and computer science journals and publishing.